A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Becker MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Becker practice?
- Dr. William Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Becker practices Urology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Urologists.