A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Becker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Becker practice?
Dr. William Becker practices Urology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Urologists.