A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Bennett practice?
- Dr. William Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Bennett practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.