A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eddy Bennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Bennett practice?
- Dr. William Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bennett practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.