A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blake is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blake, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Blake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Blake practice?
Dr. William Blake practices Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Pediatricians.