A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Blaylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Blaylock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Blaylock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaylock graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blaylock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Blaylock MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Blaylock practice?
- Dr. William Blaylock has 1 office location.
Dr. William Blaylock practices Urology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Urologists.