A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bowman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
- Moses Cone Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edmund Bowman MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Bowman practice?
- Dr. William Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowman practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.