A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Williams Brant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Williams Brant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Williams Brant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Brant graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Williams E Brant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Williams E. Brant practice?
- Dr. Williams Brant has 1 office location.
Dr. Williams Brant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.