A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burak graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Burak MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Burak practice?
- Dr. William Burak has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burak practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.