Dr. William Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Butler?

September 21st, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Butler, my daughter now has her life back. You can barely see her scar and loved the zig zag incision to help the hair lay flat. I recommend Dr. Butler to anyone .

February 28th, 2017

Very nice, thorough and thoughtful. Quite responsive.

January 12th, 2015

Dr butler and his team are Amazing the moment we walked into his office and met Jenny she is such a caring person .DR BUTLER IS SO calm and explains things well .When your child has to have surgery you want the best care for them and we found that in doctor butler and his team

January 11th, 2015

Ok see other for 2 nd opinion

Kind of cold would have liked to know more about the actual diagnosis. He was highly recommended but I think I will get another opinion. Will report back then too

December 27th, 2013

Best neurosurgeon

Dr. Butler has operated on three of our children. He is the best surgeon I have ever dealt with. The man is genuinely caring and a pleasure to interact with. He makes you feel like you're a friend, not just a patient. He answers all your questions succinctly. More importantly, he does great work. Our children had serious cranial problems and Dr. Butler gave them a new life. They are now perfectly healthy. We have the highest confidence in him.

October 2nd, 2013

Dr.Butler #1 in World Pediatric Neurosurgery

Dr. Butler is the best of the best. He saved my life when 2 other doctors sent my family and me home to die. We heard about him from a doctor friend who said Dr. Butler is the neurosurgeon that all the Harvard doctors send their family and people from all over the world fly into to be seen by him. He has the best outcomes was the reason I was given and for me it was true! I had the best outcome possible when two major medical centers told me there was nothing they could do for me. Miracles happen and he is one of them. Dr. Butler saved my life and my ability to walk too, I was willing to never walk again. I woke up and first looked down and could move my toes then ... I walked across the room. That meant I was going to live and walk! As a patient seeing another neurosurgeon after having been told at two famous places there was nothing left, surgery was not possible , I heard about Dr.Butler and my family said let's go one more time. Dr. Butler had already studied my records and the scans and pictures. He took a long time, as long as we wanted. He said he could do the surgery, he said I might not walk but I would live. He knows so much that I was able to feel like no matter what I would have the best treatment and outcome possible. I had interviewed 3 other neurosurgeons and Dr. Butler he was by far the most knowledgable, took the most time, was the most honest and obviously what everyone who was a doctor said - he is the best. He talking a lot but that was OK because you could tell he cared completely. He is quiet and his secretary is really nice.Everyone was nice and I could tell everything was done right because he makes sure it is done right. I will always be grateful to him, he saved my life and he gave me the gift of walking too. From my experience it is not always the flashy doctor who thinks he is the greatest, what you want is the doctor that knows the most and is the most skilled. Find out who the doctors go to for neurosurgery. It is Dr. Butler. Thank God he is there.

March 29th, 2013

cavernous venous malformation in cervical spine

In one week my husband went from playing basketball to paralyzed from the shoulders down. 3 hospitals later and he was found to have a cavernous venous malformation in the area of C4 which is very rare. After numerous doctors told us that nothing could be done, Dr.Butler stepped up and was able to perform surgery removing the malformation and blood clots. My husband is currently in rehab and is able to move both his right and left arms. He is completely off the ventilator and breathing on his own. We are so thankful for Dr.Butler stepping up to do this surgery and not giving up on the possibility that he might be able to walk again one day. He was the only doctor that gave us hope and saved my husbands life.

May 23rd, 2009

6 Brain/Spine surgeries since 2003

Dr. Butler has performed 6 surgeries on my daughter who is an NF2 patient. We travel from Illinois to Boston for each surgery that she requires. When local doctors gave up on her, Dr. Butler has not and she enjoys a great quality of life as a result. I would recommend Dr. Butler for any brain/spinal surgery. Her case is very difficult since the disease is very aggressive in her case. Our family has been very blessed in that we found him and he has taken such good care of her and the results of his expertise are nothing short of outstanding.

March 23rd, 2017