A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Byrd, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Mem. Hosp.
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Byrd FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Byrd practice?
- Dr. William Byrd has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Byrd practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Internists, Roanoke Rapids Rheumatologists, and Roanoke Rapids Geriatric Doctors.