Learn more about Dr. William Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Byrd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Byrd, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Mem. Hosp.
- Halifax Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Byrd FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Byrd practice?
- Dr. William Byrd has 1 office location.
Dr. William Byrd practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Geriatric Medicine near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Internists, Roanoke Rapids Rheumatologists, and Roanoke Rapids Geriatric Doctors.