Dr. William Callahan Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 6th, 2012

total Quack, More concerened about payment than helping. misdiagnosed my daughter. Emphasis on return business than truly helping diagnose and resolve.

March 24th, 2012

Finally a dr. thats not a shrink!

He is the only dr that ever helped me. Every other dr just tried to medicate my emotions. I have been seeing psychiatrists and psychologists since I was 8 years because my parents got divorced and opted to make me take ritalin. When I turned 17 bipolar started to develop and I was 5150 status (72 hr psychiatric mental ward) over 10 times from 19-22. I hated my life and couldn't stay out of the hospital. I was introduced to Callahan by my parents, at 22 but wasn't ready for treatment. When I left my parents home and decided I needed to become an independent adult I stopped talking to them, and contacted Callahan because another psychiatrist I went to said "why don't you go see him he's one of the best.".When you have a Dr whose goal is to get you

February 16th, 2012

Arrogant

I did my best with multiple visits. Like the other reviewers say- rude and arrogant. Belittles you in a very condescending manner. Save your money and try anyone else.

July 17th, 2010

This doctor claims a tough love approach and promises rapid results. He claims an extremely high success rate in helping his patients. However, he is extremely arrogant and his tough love is mean and cruel. He thinks he knows absolutely everything. After many visits I have yet to see any compassion, only rudeness. He intentionally belittle his patients. I suspect that if he does have a high rate of success it's because many patients never come back or are "fired" by him. In fact, he's quite proud of how he "fires" patients if they don't follow every order (he's ex-military and acts like the sterotype). Maybe those who put up with his abuse get better but putting up with his abuse would be quite a feat.

December 24th, 2011