Dr. William Clark Jr Is this you?

4.7

Posted on June 1st, 2016

We went here for a second opinion on my husbands Non Hodgkins Lymphoma diagnosis and treatment suggestion (after being at another highly visited practice and experiencing horrible bed side) Dr. Clark was a breath of fresh air.... he is caring and concerned for his patients.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Clark was very thorough in his questions and listened to my responses. He also covered all bases with my results and was very informative. His staff was very friendly and solicitous of my needs. Everyone answered any questions or concerns I had. I had a very pleasant visit with Dr. Clark and his staff.

Posted on January 6th, 2017