A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cobb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cobb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Elbert Cobb MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Cobb practice?
- Dr. William Cobb has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Cobb practices Internal Medicine near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Milton Internists.