A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cobb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cobb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Cobb practice?
Dr. William Cobb practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Milton Internists and Milton Endocrinologists.