Dr. William Cosgrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Cosgrove?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 16th, 2014

This doctor really knows his stuff and accurately diagnoses my children every time. He also knows a lot about the diffferent formulas available on the market I've been impressed with his knowledge of food allergies and he's very thorough and always on time, but he never remembers things we've talked about in the past. I had come in several times to discuss food sensitivities/allergies and he always gave knowledgeable advice, but every time was like we'd never seen him before and I had to explain the situation all over again. He also isn't the greatest listener. I didn't feel ignored, but I did feel a little rushed to explain my concerns.

October 30th, 2015