Learn more about Dr. William Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Curtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Curtis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Curtis MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Curtis practice?
- Dr. William Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Curtis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons and Anchorage Cardiothoracic Surgeons.