Learn more about Dr. William Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Curtis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Curtis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Curtis practice?
- Dr. William Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Curtis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.