A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Davis practice?
- Dr. William Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Davis practices Urology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Media Urologists.