Learn more about Dr. William Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Downey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Downey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Downey, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Downey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Downey MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Downey practice?
- Dr. William Downey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Downey practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Cardiologists.