A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Featherston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Featherston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Featherston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Featherston graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Featherston has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Mother Frances Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Featherston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Featherston practice?
Dr. William Featherston practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Henderson Family Physicians.