A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Foster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eric Foster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Foster practice?
- Dr. William Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Foster practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Dallas, TX.