Learn more about Dr. William Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garrett, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Elwood Garrett MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Garrett practice?
- Dr. William Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.