A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Green, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Springs Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Green MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Green practice?
- Dr. William Green has 1 office location.
Dr. William Green practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.