A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Halstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Halstead is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halstead
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halstead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halstead graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Elbert Halstead MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Halstead practice?
- Dr. William Halstead has 1 office location.
Dr. William Halstead practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near La Grande, OR.
See La Grande Psychiatrists and La Grande Child Psychiatrists.