Dr. William Hancock Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Hancock?

Best Doctor ever

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Sharpest Doctor I have ever been to. Even diagnosed MS in wife that other Doctors missed.

Failed surgery.

Posted on September 6th, 2014

I had lasik surgery performed by Dr. Hancock. Two other ophthalmologists and an optometrist examined me after Dr. Hancock had, and discussed my case in front of me. They agreed on what they felt was the proper approach concerning my case, then presented their findings to him. He thanked them for their input and said he disagreed with their findings. After the surgery I could barely make anything out. Having been a professional photographer, this was devastating to my career. After a couple of follow up visits, he dismissed me by saying that most of his patients were not such active focusers as me, meaning, I guess, that most of his patients weren't particularity concerned about being able to see. Then he told me to not come back.

Posted on October 29th, 2017