Dr. William Harrison MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Little Rock, AR

4.7

July 6th, 2013
I have only good things to say about Dr. Harrison. After suffering a stillbirth with a different dr I was referred to Dr. Harrison by a friend. We met with him prior to conceiving our 2nd child. He sat down with us and talked to us about what to expect and what his plan was. He did not rush through the consultation. I felt very comfortable with him throughout my entire pregnancy. I knew he would get our son here safely and would intervene if necessary. I highly suggest Dr. Harrison. I refuse to go to any other dr. His staff is very compassionate and makes you feel welcomed and apart of their family.

July 20th, 2012
A friend of mine recommended Dr. Harrison to me after having her 5th miscarriage. She said that the doctor and staff were extremely caring and really helped her get through her losses. As a person whom has dealt with infertility for over 5 years, I've been to see my fair share of obgyn's. By far, this doctor and his staff are the best!!!! On the first visit alone, he met with me for a very lengthy period of time to answer my questions and really help me understand what was happening. Both he and his staff were incredibly sympathetic and encouraging. I couldn't ask for a better experience!!!! Love this doctor and staff!!!

March 6th, 2012
Doctor from Heaven!
I was so incredibly "blessed" to find Dr. Harrison. I called a friend who worked in the blood bank, and I inquired of the best high risk Dr. in the hospital. She said without hesitation, Dr. Wm Harrison. I scheduled a consultation with him as well as the second best Dr in the hospital. Needless to say, I never meet the second best Dr. As soon as Dr. Harrison said, "Hey Kiddo!" I knew he was the right person for me and my baby. He delivered my 10 lb. daughter, who was a repeat C-section. (My 1st experience was horrible---another Dr). Dr. Harrison was very reassuring and comforting from appointment 1 until post partum appointment. We recently, lost a baby just inside of my 2nd trimester, I received tons of support from Dr. Harrison and his staff. He support and kind words, will never be forgotten. He is so very patient and personable. They will truly rejoice with you, as well as cry with you! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Harrison and staff.

August 10th, 2011
Dr. William Harrison is the best doctor!
Been going to him for 31 years. He delivered both my children and one of my grandchildren. He is the best, sweetest, caring doctor I have been too. I went thru some hard times pregnant and he was always there right next to me, and he dropped everything to help me. He truly is the best doctor not just in LR but in the USA.

December 31st, 2010
THE BEST!
I have been seeing Dr. Harrison for over 10 years. He delivered 2 of my children (would have delivered all 3, but lived out of state for my 1st). Dr. Harrison has perfomed laporoscopic surgery for endometriosis, a partial hysterectomy and most recently a bladder suspension on me. I would not trust anyone else for these procedures.He and his office staff are very friendly and make sure to make you feel comfortable. Never a wait to get in to see him. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

April 15th, 2010
Would recommend
Great Dr., caring and considerate. Would recommend.

March 19th, 2010
danielle burris
This guy is great!!!

January 13th, 2010
5 star doctor
Dr. Harrison is a great doctor. He delivered my first child and hopefully will be delivering more in the future. My delivery could not have gone any smoother. I was terrified but he reassured me everything would be just fine. Thanks Dr. Harrison !!!

January 12th, 2010
HIGHLY recommend
Dr. Harrison is a wonderful OB/Gyn. One of the nicest things besides his being so caring and attentive is that he is in a sole practice. This means that it is a very good possibility he will actually be the one delivering your baby at the end - which often does not happen in a shared group practices. It also means he is the one you see every visit - you are not passed around among partners. But, the most important part is that he truly cares. Dr. Harrison delivered my first two children and I am again seeing him for my third pregnancy. One great thing about him is that he is kind, but definitely in control while at the hospital. I had an emergency c-section with my first baby, and it was very reassuring to see that I was obviously in great hands and that staff promptly responded to his requests. You could tell they knew he cared about his patients and they wanted to make sure they did all the right things to ensure he was pleased. He was never rude or demeaning, but he certainly was able to show that he was in charge. And he did all of this while remaining calm and supportive of me during a very critical and somewhat chaotic event!Another great thing about his office is his staff. They are always kind and available, when needed. They take time to remember you and your history, which makes you realize they truly care about you as a patient. An example of his personal attention happened during our last prenatal visit. We are not finding out the gender of the baby this time, and I think Dr. Harrison is the one person most upset about this decision! He even called the ultrasound technician to see if she really did know the gender bc he is so curious about whether we will be adding a third boy or having a girl! He is just a very kind, generous person and I think this is one of the most important characteristics for a physician. I have recommended him to many other friends and everyone has been extremely pleased. I would not give him anything less than five stars.