Learn more about Dr. William Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holcomb, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holcomb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edgar Holcomb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. William Holcomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Holcomb practices Ophthalmology near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Ophthalmologists.