Learn more about Dr. William Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Holcomb, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Holcomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Holcomb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edgar Holcomb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. William Holcomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Holcomb practices Ophthalmology near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Ophthalmologists.