Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Howard IV
Dr. William Howard IV, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Iowa City, Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm and Iowa Methodist Medical Center. Dr. Howard has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Howard IV has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. William Howard IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Nader Ajluni
Des Moines, IA 0 mi31
Dr. Stephen Mooradian
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Des Moines, IA 0 mi23
Dr. Hazim Zaghloul
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Des Moines, IA 0 mi7