A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Hughes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Hughes MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Hughes practice?
- Dr. William Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Hughes practices Urology near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Urologists.