A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Johnston has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Johnston MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Johnston practice?
- Dr. William Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Johnston practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MS.
See Cherry Hill Internists.