Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Johnston
Dr. William Johnston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with Virtua Hospital Berlin, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and River Region Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. William Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Elizabeth Helfer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi34
Dr. Edward Skobac
Cherry Hill, NJ 0 mi37
Dr. Christopher Mcfadden
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.05 mi21