Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kelley
Dr. William Kelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Martinsville, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 10 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc, Women`s and Morgan Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kelley has the following 3 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...