A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kirby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Kirby MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kirby practice?
- Dr. William Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kirby practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.