A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Nashville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lawson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Lawson practice?
- Dr. William Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lawson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Pulmonologists.