Learn more about Dr. William Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Lawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lawson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Lawson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Lawson practice?
- Dr. William Lawson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lawson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Pulmonologists.