Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Lawson
Dr. William Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Nashville Campus, Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Nashville Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Lawson has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Leslie Gewin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi15
Dr. Bipin Savani
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Daniel Birchmore
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi41