Learn more about Dr. William McCaleb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaleb
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McCaleb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCaleb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaleb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCaleb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward McCaleb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. McCaleb practice?
- Dr. William McCaleb has 1 office location.
Dr. William McCaleb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.