A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William McCaleb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaleb
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCaleb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCaleb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaleb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCaleb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward McCaleb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. McCaleb practice?
- Dr. William McCaleb has 1 office location.
Dr. William McCaleb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.