Learn more about Dr. William McCaleb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCaleb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCaleb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William McCaleb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaleb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCaleb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward McCaleb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. McCaleb practice?
- Dr. William McCaleb has 1 office location.
Dr. William McCaleb practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.