Dr. William Minteer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Minteer?

best doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr Minteer has been mine and my son's doctor for 18 yrs. He listens to what you say and does not disregard what you are saying.

Great people, might have saved my life

Posted on October 31st, 2013

This is the best doctor I have ever been to great staff always willing to help and Dr. Minteer may have saved my life after seeing many doctors Dr. Minteer knew exactly what was wrong. Thank you.

Great practice/keeps me alive and positive

Posted on March 12th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr Minteers and have been for several years. I have had serious and even life threatening health problems. Dr. M and his nurse ARNP Tonya Spoon are very caring, listen to their patients. They can be difficult to get appts with because Dr. M and Tonya have big hearts and often accept patients who may have difficult health conditions or difficulty obtaining care elsewhere. The staff, both front and back office are very good to me and my caregiver. Dr. M is an "old fashioned" Dr. who has wonderful bedside manner and uses common sense, but also is up to date on meds and his physician's knowledge.I highly recommend this doctor and his excellent practice to anyone.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I did have to wait a little while to see him but that is because he doesn't rush his patients in and out in 5 minutes. Dr. Minteer listens to what you have to say and cares about his patients. He is now my new doctor and I will recommend him to everyone.

Posted on August 27th, 2017