Learn more about Dr. William Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Morris practice?
- Dr. William Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. William Morris practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.