Learn more about Dr. William Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Morris practice?
- Dr. William Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Morris practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.