A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Norris, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edgar Norris MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Norris practice?
- Dr. William Norris has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Norris practices Gastroenterology near Hendersonville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Hendersonville Gastroenterologists.