A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Osborne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Osborne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Osborne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Osborne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Osborne practice?
- Dr. William Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Osborne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.