A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ewing Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Palmer practice?
- Dr. William Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Palmer practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Chelsea Internists and Chelsea Radiologists.