A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing Palmer graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ewing Palmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer practice?
- Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bill Ewing Palmer practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.