Coronary Heart Disease
Get the facts about coronary heart disease, including who is most at risk for developing the condition.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Parks Jr
Dr. William Parks Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Jeffersonville, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Parks is affiliated with Jewish Hospital - Louisville, Caritas Medical Center and Floyd Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Parks Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. William Parks Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Lawrence Goldberg
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Louisville, KY 0.12 mi51
Dr. David Rosenbaum
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Louisville, KY 4.64 mi16
Dr. Issam Yared
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Louisville, KY 4.64 mi44