Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr Pearson is a creep

by Kelly on Jun 18th, 2013

Worst obgyn I have ever seen, my story is too long to post, I would never recommend him and highly encourage others to seek other options!zero stars bad doctor

Best Doctor EVER!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pearson has been my all around doctor for 6years. If I have a problem, he has a solution/answer. Anytime I need something he is there for me with a joke and a smile. He has delivered my 2 children and has helped me through some rough times. He is even very understanding with my hyprocondria and is willing to talk or see me at any time for any reason. His staff is wonderful, patient and great all around along with his super nice wife, who also works in the office. They alway greet me with a smile and are willing to listen to any of my complaints. I will continue to see Dr. Pearson for many years to come.

Dec 29th, 2011

One of the best I have ever known.Takes time to explain things in normal words as well as medical..Through.

Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Pearson has been my OB for 29 years and has helped me bring 3 amazing children into this world. He is kind and patient and never rushes me. He has a wonderful bedside manner that is warm and comfortable. He makes his patients feel valued. He doesn't overbook his appmt. so you don't have to wait forever, and his staff is prompt to call if he is pulled away for an emergency. Thanks for being such a warm and caring doctor !!!

Mar 7th, 2011

I would trust my life to Dr. Pearson.

Great Doctor to See show details Great Doctor to See
by Alma Wagner on May 28th, 2008

Dr. Pearson delivered all of my children and my sisters children. He is honest, streight forward, and caring. He always makes me feel comfortable, and allows as much time as I need. He has always gotten me in within a few days for a regular visit. If I had a problem he always works me in that day. Overall I recommend this Dr. to everyone I know. He is like part of our family mow.

delivered my 3 children show details delivered my 3 children
by Mary on May 26th, 2008

Dr. Pearson is wonderful!I became pregnant at a young age(teenager).That was 13 yrs ago. He has since delivered my other 2 children. He has seen me through many things. He is very caring and will take as long as needed to discuss issues with you. You never feel like you are on a time crunch.Like most other obgyn. you see Dr. P NOT a nurse practicioner. When you are pregnant you see him at all your visits. At delivery you actually know your dr. I have many friends and family that use Dr. P as their ob.They all highly recommend him. He is like part of the family! I would not have another Doc.