Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr Pearson is a creep

by Kelly on Jun 18th, 2013

Worst obgyn I have ever seen, my story is too long to post, I would never recommend him and highly encourage others to seek other options!zero stars bad doctor

Best Doctor EVER!!! show details Best Doctor EVER!!!
Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pearson has been my all around doctor for 6years. If I have a problem, he has a solution/answer. Anytime I need something he is there for me with a joke and a smile. He has delivered my 2 children and has helped me through some rough times. He is even very understanding with my hyprocondria and is willing to talk or see me at any time for any reason. His staff is wonderful, patient and great all around along with his super nice wife, who also works in the office. They alway greet me with a smile and are willing to listen to any of my complaints. I will continue to see Dr. Pearson for many years to come.

Dec 29th, 2011

One of the best I have ever known.Takes time to explain things in normal words as well as medical..Through.

Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Pearson has been my OB for 29 years and has helped me bring 3 amazing children into this world. He is kind and patient and never rushes me. He has a wonderful bedside manner that is warm and comfortable. He makes his patients feel valued. He doesn't overbook his appmt. so you don't have to wait forever, and his staff is prompt to call if he is pulled away for an emergency. Thanks for being such a warm and caring doctor !!!

Mar 7th, 2011

I would trust my life to Dr. Pearson.

Great Doctor to See show details Great Doctor to See
by Alma Wagner on May 28th, 2008

Dr. Pearson delivered all of my children and my sisters children. He is honest, streight forward, and caring. He always makes me feel comfortable, and allows as much time as I need. He has always gotten me in within a few days for a regular visit. If I had a problem he always works me in that day. Overall I recommend this Dr. to everyone I know. He is like part of our family mow.

delivered my 3 children show details delivered my 3 children
by Mary on May 26th, 2008

Dr. Pearson is wonderful!I became pregnant at a young age(teenager).That was 13 yrs ago. He has since delivered my other 2 children. He has seen me through many things. He is very caring and will take as long as needed to discuss issues with you. You never feel like you are on a time crunch.Like most other obgyn. you see Dr. P NOT a nurse practicioner. When you are pregnant you see him at all your visits. At delivery you actually know your dr. I have many friends and family that use Dr. P as their ob.They all highly recommend him. He is like part of the family! I would not have another Doc.

Apr 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I heard about Dr. Pearson through a friend, and having had a bad experience with a few OB/GYNs before, went in with an open mind and talked to him. I told him my concerns (my last doc said she was an OB and was not - found out when I was about to go into

Jun 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awesome doctor: Doctor Pearson has been my doctor for almost 13 years. He has delivered both my children and is extremely friendly and funny. He makes you feel very relaxed and comfotable. He's great.

Oct 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

A Fantastic Doctor: Dr. Pearson is my OB/GYN, he has delivered both of my kids. He is a wonderful doctor to see for Gynecology and Obstetrics. He puts you at ease and makes you feel comfortable, which is hard to do considering what he does. I really have

Bad! show details Bad!
by Citysearch User on May 31st, 2006 on insiderpages.com

All I want to say about this doctor...Horrible Doctor!!!!! You really dont want to know the rest of my review! I do NOT recommend this docto...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
HORRIFIC experience show details HORRIFIC experience
by Citysearch User on Nov 10th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

When we lost a baby to miscarriage, I have never in my life been treated so horribly as I was at Dr. Pearson`s office. He commented that ma...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com