A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Phillips has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. William Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.