A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Reed DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Cardiologists.