A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Reed DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Reed practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Cardiologists.