Dr. William Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Oklahoma City, OK

November 5th, 2015
Independent and sassy
I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Reynolds and his staff. They are as close to perfect as it gets. I feel God led me directly to Dr. Reynolds and despite numerous recurrent brain tumors I am able to lead an independent life and feel that is because of the wonderful care I have received from Dr. Reynolds. He has always treated me as a competent educated person capable of deciding which treatments I prefer. He listens tells me what's up shows me what he's found on MRI and then we discuss my options. Not only that but he's always made scheduling my MRI's easy and as soon as it's done I go to his office and meet with him for the results no waiting. I used to work as an EMT and don't just give away them 5 stars he earned them all.

August 24th, 2013
Once was more than enough
I saw this doctor after MRI due to hand and arm numbness. He told me surgery was needed but not to expect any improvement. He diagnosed me as "spastic" and when I left his office, I felt like I was headed straight to a wheelchair for the rest of my life. I saw Dr Scott Robertson the next day who reviewed the same MRI and diagnosed bone spurs protruding into the canal, did uncomplicated surgery within a week and I have had no problems with my hands or arms since then. I wouldn't take my dog to see Reynolds.

November 19th, 2012
Awesome
One of the most caring doctors I have ever come in contact with. He told me all the pros and cons of my surgery...I had no surprises. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.