A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Rhodes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Lodge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Everett Rhodes MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. William Rhodes has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rhodes practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See Carmel Psychiatrists.