A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rosner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Rosner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Rosner practice?
Dr. William Rosner practices Internal Medicine near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists.