A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Russell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Russell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Evans Russell MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Russell practice?
- Dr. William Russell has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Russell practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Endocrinologists.