A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wagner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Wagner practice?
Dr. William Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.