A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wagner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Wagner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Wagner practice?
- Dr. William Wagner has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.