A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wallace has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Wallace DO is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wallace practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.