A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wallace has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Wallace practice?
Dr. William Wallace practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Therapeutic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Cardiologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Radiologists.