A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wallace has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Wallace DO is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Wallace practice?
- Dr. William Wallace has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Wallace practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.