Learn more about Dr. William Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wallace is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wallace has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Wallace practice?
Dr. William Wallace practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.