A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emmett Walsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Walsh practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.