A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emmett Walsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Walsh practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.