William Walsh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2013
Very late but pleasant
I was told to arrive 15 minutes early for my appt, which I did, and then had to wait well over an hour to see Dr. Walsh. He runs very extremely late. I ended up missing my next commitment because of this. It was also very difficult to get the initial appointment (2 months out) but once I agreed to return to him, I got an appt. in 1 week. It's too bad his staff makes it impossible to see him for an initial consultation. He is definitely a very nice guy, but not seemingly as competent as other reviewers would suggest. He didn't seem to know what to do.

September 11th, 2012
He is a very caring doctor to my daughters. He takes the time to reassure and answer all your and child's questions. He is flexible and tries to help in anyway he can to make the child feel better and parents be reassured. He checks in after surgeries and has a great personality. Often times he running late with appt, but is worth the wait as he does not rush you at all and really listens to you.

June 29th, 2012
Dr. Walsh was recommended to me by another ENT Dr because I needed a functional Septo/Rhinoplasty, and I needed quite a bit of work done "spreader grafts etc." he was the 5th doctor that I saw, and knew he was the one to help me after my first visit, he was thorough with my initial exam which not every Dr I saw did, he knew what needed to be done and was confident in doing it and that made me feel comfortable. I was a little nervous about the length of the surgery "6 hrs" but trust me it was worth it! He is very meticulous and it shows, I had surgery 6/6/12 and so far so good! I am very happy with the results & have never been able to breath this good in my whole life, A life changing decision for sure! I definitely recommend Dr.Walsh

April 20th, 2010
We saw Dr. Walsh at 2 different facilities - HCMC and we've seen him twice at Fairview in Maple Grove. We definitely prefer Fairview in Maple Grove. He's a fabulous doctor, great bedside manner and his staff in Maple Grove are superb. HCMC is a bit of a different story as far as staff and facility but being flexible on where you see him will help you be seen sooner.

August 10th, 2016