A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Eugene White MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William E. White practice?
- Dr. William White has 1 office location.
Dr. William White practices General Practice near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City General Practitioners.