A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. White practice?
Dr. William White practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Temple City, CA.
See Temple City General Practitioners, Temple City Emergency Physicians, Temple City Family Physicians, and Temple City Preventive Medicine Specialists.