Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wilcox
Dr. William Wilcox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Wilcox is affiliated with St Vincent's East and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. Dr. Wilcox has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wilcox has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. William Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Julie Taylor
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10
Dr. William Maclean
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi48
Dr. Robert Green III
Internal Medicine, Residency
Birmingham, AL 0 mi2