Learn more about Dr. William Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilcox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Wilcox MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. William Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wilcox practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Geriatric Doctors.