A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilcox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Wilcox MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. William Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wilcox practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Geriatric Doctors.